Safety is OUR hallmark
- Dredging support
- Pipeline support
- Oil spill response support
- Marine construction support
- Anchor handling
- Rig towing
- Inshore, offshore and foreign towage services
- International and domestic salvage support
- Versatile marine transportation services, including tugs, barges, crewboats, utility boats and supply vessels
- Global repositioning – relocation services for inactive vessels and towing of disabled vessels to repair facilities and scrap yards
- Ship assists for docking and undocking operations
Dawn dispatch, logistics and project management specialists are a hands-on group of marine transportation experts who are skilled at matching vessel assets with mission requirements. They are in constant communication with all vessels in the fleet and are directly involved in every facet of project planning and execution. This one-on-one interface ensures cost-effective solutions for even the most complex assignments.
Safety is the company’s hallmark. Vessel officers and crews undergo extensive and continuous training and follow written policies and procedures defined by management. Before each assignment, vessel crews participate in a Job Safety Analysis specifically targeted to the job’s risks and responsibilities. Backed by a management philosophy of Safety First, each Dawn Offshore Services employee has Stop Work Authority.